fredag 10 februari 2012

Some favourites from Copenhagen Fashion Week 2012 part 1


This model goes for Malene Birger and I just love the sweather.

This model is also a model for Malene Birger and the dress is so beautiful and the colour is so lovely and right this year.

This is the last photo with a model that goes for Malene Birger and even if I don't like fur I like this look so much.

The dress is simple but the model doesn't seem to enjoying it or maybe it is just me who thinks like that.
The model is walking for the brand Velour.

This dress is nice and I would like to have one like this but maybe in another colour.
The model is walking for Velour.

Now we talking about the right colour for the dress and with the leather vest it is even more good looking.

source

0 kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar