lördag 11 februari 2012

Some favourites from Copenhagen Fashion Week part 2


This is a model for Anne Sofie Madsen and I think it is a fun outfit but I wouldn't buy this outfit maybe only the shoes.

This is a dress by Anne Sofie Madsen that I liked because it feels like it is uniqe but just like with the first picture I don't think I would ever buy this dress.

This dress is from TEKO and I'm not so much for yellow but I can't help but love yellow in this dress.
I would buy this dress and wear it because it is a beautiful dress.

This dress is also from the brand TEKO and I liked it.

This is a classic and nice looking dress from TEKO.
I would wear this if I was tall but I'm short.

This is the last picture with clothes from TEKO and I love this outfit because it feels like something that I would wear.

This good looking outfit is from Karen by Simonsen and I would like to have this in my closet.

This beautiful and warm outfit is also from Karen by Simonsen and I would love to wear it.

This is the last outfit from Karen by Simonsen that I have chosen to show you and I totaly like it together with the makeup the model has.

This is the outfit I liked the most from Stine Ladefoged and also the last favourite from fashion week.

source

0 kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar